McKenzie Scott PC.
Attorney Referrals and Co-Counsel for Civil Rights, Criminal Defense, and Catastrophic Personal Injury Cases
McKenzie Scott is a full-service law firm, focused on vigorous representation in jury trials. Our skilled trial lawyers provide unparalleled client service in civil rights, criminal defense, and serious personal injury cases nationwide.
With proven experience and success handling cases in federal and state courts, our dedicated team is proud to be a trusted choice for referring attorneys and co-counsel across the country. For attorneys with civil rights, criminal defense (both state and federal) and catastrophic personal injury referrals, McKenzie Scott offers peace of mind through fair, transparent referral agreements for attorneys-and proven results for clients.
Trusting McKenzie Scott with your referral ensures that you generate the most income through our maximized fee-division agreements and second-to-none results. The trust you place in our team also means that your case will be handled with the dedication, professionalism, and excellence it demands.
At McKenzie Scott, we offer some of the highest attorney referral fees for federal courts nationwide, and state cases in California and Washington.
Why Should You Choose McKenzie Scott for Your Referral or Co-Counsel Needs?
When you secure the experienced team of trial lawyers at McKenzie Scott through a referral or co-counsel arrangement, the benefits include:
- The most competitive attorney referral fees anywhere: we pay up to 50%* depending on case type and stage. (*all fee division agreements must fully comply with relevant State Bar rules).
- Transparent and fair written fee agreements that comply with all applicable State Bar rules.
- One-stop for overlapping practice areas: McKenzie Scott’s trial attorneys provide aggressive criminal defense (including white-collar crime, federal crimes, fraud, murder, and sex crimes) and we pursue civil rights claims when the prosecution is the result of government overreach. Of course, we gladly accept attorney referrals for stand-alone police in-custody death cases, police brutality, police misconduct, excessive force, illegal search and seizure, and other civil rights cases as well as catastrophic personal injury accidents.
- Record-setting results. Our victories reflect our passion, dedication, and skill. For example, McKenzie Scott served as lead trial counsel in a recent $85 million in-custody police wrongful death verdict -the largest-ever of its kind.
- A flexible approach to collaboration – we’re available to be retained as co-counsel at any point throughout the litigation process.
- Experienced team of trial attorneys – our team has more than 50 years of courtroom experience, culminating in over 80 jury trials to verdict.
McKenzie Scott takes pride in establishing mutually beneficial working relationships with the leading law firms in the U.S. Whether you’re seeking a proven team of litigators to take on your attorney referral or a co-counsel partnership for an ongoing case, we’re here to help.
Have a complex case referral that requires experienced litigators? Seeking an experienced co-counsel for a federal or state case? Contact McKenzie Scott’s trial lawyers today at 619-794-0451.
We value your trust in McKenzie Scott and look forward to working together.